If you would like to support our work please consider the following:
- In Togo, Funds are needed to complete the church building. ** There has been great progress so far on the church building! There are also many souls who are coming into the Kingdom! Thank the Lord!
- In Pakistan, our Evangelist has passed away from a heart attack and we are extending our condolences to his family and his congregation. His wife and son will continue the work of the ministry, but this was a sudden and unexpected loss. ** We continue to provide funds monthly which help them feed those in need and continue to evangelize!
- In the Kidapawan area of Philippines, entire villages have been displaced. The first due to landslides after earthquakes and typhoons. Bridge Ministries, Inc. has provided food to these villages for over 2 years. Praise the Lord!
- In Cotabato,Philippines, the Bridge Theological Training School students are beginning to further their training by participating in the feeding programs and joining with local Pastors to assist in evangelism. There is a continued need for Bibles and various study materials concordances. Any assistance will be appreciated. We have sent boxes with clothing, study materials and food.
- In the Cagayan de Oro region of the Philippines, there is a new church being built. Stone by stone, the work is progressing and a new area is experiencing the love of God and the life of Christian community. There is a need for everything for this work, from building supplies to Bibles.
- In Ghana, the evangelism continues to reach many whole villages. Our pastors need support as they go out regularly into the 10/40 window. There are men and women coming to the Kingdom as the result of evangelical outreach.
- BMI is in need of financial support and for wisdom regarding how to best proceed. We are personally supporting most of these missions ourselves. Again, we are thankful to those who do give their support, but we are needing wisdom regarding how best to proceed.
- Christians in Pakistan have been under extreme persecution. This has left many children with out one or both parents. The children have come to the church asking for food. The needs are great! Please pray for relief.
- If you would like to send a donation, click on the DONATE button (located on each page) and proceed with your debit or credit card. If you prefer, you can also send checks to:
Bridge Ministries Inc.
4701 Meade Lane
Titusville, Fl. 32780, USA